Saturday, July 7, 2007

The Walls Have Ears, part 2

Alright, looks like we've got enough interest!

Feel free to send the details to hesse-engelburg AT snickeringcorpses DOT C O M. Take out the spaces and change the emblems appropriately of course.

What I'll need are the name of each spy, the country that they operate for, the place they will operate in, whether they're functioning as a spy or as a counter-spy, and what skill level you would place them at on a scale of 1-6.

My one suggestion is that those who have narrative characters (such as the Lady Petigree), NOT put those characters in my system. The little program does allow for Counter-spies to kill spies, so I wouldn't want a mainstream character killed. Beyond that, have fun!

1 comment:

Bluebear Jeff said...

Stagonia would submit its entire population, vile as it is, but that is certainly unreasonable.

Jonathan, I suggest that you place a limit on the number of spies for each nation. Might I suggest a maximum limit of six . . . and no two spies may have the same "rating"?

That would allow for some really poor spies as well as good ones (and those in between), which could get some interesting misinformation.

If six is too many (and it might well be, then I suggest setting a lower limit -- but keep the "must have different ratings" rule suggestion.


-- Jeff