Saturday, July 21, 2007

Spies Like Us

I've received about six sets of info for the spying system. I know y'all haven't heard from me in a bit, so I wanted to post a brief update. The emails for this are currently sitting on my laptop, which has display issues, so I'm going to try to get enough access to print them out soon. It's been a busy couple of weeks.

Meanwhile, I have been tinkering with some ideas to make this function more easily, which I will hopefully get some time to flesh out soon. Among other things, I'm looking at implementing something for counterspies to allow designating countries who spies, if you detected, you'd want to know about but wouldn't want to kill, since by default the counterspies will attempt to kill any spy discovered except your own.

3 comments:

tradgardmastare said...

How do I join in the spy activity? I would be most interested but do not quite know how to proceed.Thanks!

Snickering Corpses said...

For the present, just email me info on Tradgarland spies and their deployment, as noted in the Walls Have Ears posts below. Once i get things settled, I hope to offer fresh instructions.

tradgardmastare said...

I have emailed them to you with details and deployment this morning -I do hope they arrive safely.