Monday, December 14, 2009

Out tomorrow!

If I may beg the indulgence of the mess for a moment, I have an announcement to make on the Hetzenberg Chronicles.
*
The University of Hetzenberg Press master printers have completed their arcane work and have produced the first volume, to be released in .pdf format tomorrow. The poor fellows are still scratching their heads over why it was easier to produce than the paper-and-ink books they know so well. Their ruffled feathers will be soothed when the print version will appear in due course.

1 comment:

Bluebear Jeff said...

I've purchased the .pdf and it is 265 pages in size . . . although a few pages are taken up with legalize, forword, character list, glossary and a map.

The first line of the novel proper is:

"Boooooom!"

I enjoyed reading it on your blog and I'm sure that I will enjoy this expanded novel-size version as well.


-- Jeff