Friday, December 25, 2009

(OT) Blogger Dashboard Alert

Gentlemen,

I discovered that Blogger has changed its "Dashboard".  Things will look different when you try to post something.

You now have a choice . . . and the New Post Editor does make things a lot easier.


How to enable the new editor


To enable the new editor, first navigate to your blog's Settings | Basic tab. Near the bottom of the page you will see a field called Select Post Editor, and from there you simply need to select Updated Editor and save your settings. That's it!

Anyway, I wanted to alert all of you so that you don't wonder what has happened.

-- Jeff, EvE group blog Inhaber

3 comments:

Die alte Aechzener said...

nice extra features ! thanks

Gallia said...

I tried it Sat. night. Thank you.
See the Germania blog for some photos taken tonight.
Bill

NOMADIC OLD SCHOOL GAMER. said...

Thanks for the information on the alert on the blogger dashboard. After reading the activities on your site I have taken the plunge into blogging. One for my varied interest and one for the imagination of the Schwabian League concerning the 7yw and war of Austrian Succession. Thanks once again for giving me the arena to speak with other like minded isolated gamers. Once I get set up I would like to join.

John