Saturday, May 26, 2007

To: The Electorate of Vulgaria from The Grand Duchy of Stollen

My Dear Prince Elector Donislav I,

Thank you for your recent correspondence with regard to the establishment of firmer diplomatic ties and trade relations between Vulgaria and the Grand Duchy of Stollen. I assure you, our interests are with the best intentions. Please do send an ambassador at the earliest possible convenience to our capital city of Krankenstadt with a trade retinue to follow a short while later. I will take it upon myself to see that your ambassador and his staff are settled into Stollenian society comfortably and amicably. Several large houses are currently open for purchase in the central part of the city, close to the workings of government and not far from the palace. With regard to any merchant families who you may send to Stollen, there are several fine homes currently available along the riverfront where most of our native and visiting merchants deal their wares. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to have one of your representatives contact me personally.

In the meantime, I remain your humble servant,

Udo Dirkschneider von Pfeffernuβe

Foreign Minister for the Grand Duchy of Stollen

No comments: