Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ausfhart

"Ausfhart" and "Einfhart" being some of the biggest cities in Germany (after all, you can't drive ANYWHERE there without being directed to them), it seemed that I should incorporate them into Frankszonia, where, after all, the House of Fhartzen rules ...
I'd thought of making Ausfhart the village and Einfhart the castle, located somewhere in the Tannesberg ... but am looking for suitable images (this is a family board, remember!) of villages, forested hills, etc. to employ ...
Noticing that some of you folks are a whole lot better than I am at this sort of search ... I figured I'd ask for contributions (money acceptable but not tax deductible ... kidding!).

3 comments:

Fitz-Badger said...

To employ how? I mean how detailed/real do you want? Are you looking for photos or detailed paintings? If you're looking for map symbols I could try drawing some up like the ones in my maps. Otherwise, Seems like Tradgardmastre is a whiz at finding all sorts of suitable photos.

tradgardmastare said...

I'd love to help- let me know the best way to get the images from my trawling to you...
best wishes
Alan

Frankfurter said...

Travel photos and landscape paintings ... especially, of course, if they're quasi-period ...
ahawk@centurytel.net
Thanks Tragard!!