Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A letter to Georg Franz

My Brother in the Faith and perchance in matters of Statecraft too!
Greetings from Rome .
I write briefly as I have much to concern myself with this day. Firstly please provide with an intinery for my forthcoming visit and directions of how and where to travel to.I require knowledge of accomadation provided for me and my entourage. Secondly please remember that my father, Duke Karl Frederick of Tradgardland, is a friend of Gallia and may be sympathetic if approached. Finally I require a candid , yet brief, account of the ruling household and their sympathies with regard to Church and State.
with Apostolic blessings
Cardinal Max

1 comment:

Frankfurter said...

Frankszonia, along with Russia and the New World will probably become refuge points for the Society of Jesus ... after all, they appreciate the finer points of Benedictine and other cognac ...
:)