Saturday, October 6, 2007

Hey! Soweiter! (poxy proxies)

There's volunteer to game out a scenario which I proposed in the "Temptress in a Teaspout" post ... unfortunately, it, and my comment on your blog, seem to have escaped your notice....
So this is a holler to you ...
and, btw, I too am laboring with such interruptions as you've mentioned, which is why my report on the battle Seifreidsburg still languishes (three quarters of text done, now to put that together with my wife's 20+ photos ... ); So you have my sympathy entirely, and in part this shout is to let other guys understand why your lovely participation has been lagging (love his personalities figures pictured on his site guys).
Arthur

1 comment:

MurdocK said...

Yes the proxy tabletop game could be made available in November, however planning for such should start now?