Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Leder-Hosen sends greetings to all existing Imagi-Nations

Gentlemen (and ladies) the Kingdom of Leder-Hosen has arisen from the ashes of my last failed effort and is now ready to take her place in fictional 18th Century Europe alongside you all.

I have got off to a better start this time, having thought things through a little more than I did last time, with the headlong rush to start blogging before I was really ready. You can find His Majesty the King at http://leder-hosen.blogspot.com/

Regards,

Frank

4 comments:

Bluebear Jeff said...

Welcome back, Frank. I've added your blog's link to the list on the right . . . so everyone will be able to visit without looking for this particular post again.

Once more, welcome and good blogging.


-- Jeff

Fitz-Badger said...

The Soweiter League sends greetings to Leder-Hosen and wishes of peace and prosperity between our nations.

Your Humble Servant,
Zurik Fitz-Badger

Frankfurter said...

The Duchy of Frankszonia welcomes his Majesty to college of nations!
Of course, Frankszonia is partial to any Frank!
:)
Arthur
ps .. on your second post, is that the figure of the king? I think it'd be a terrific icon for you to use!

Frank said...

Yes Arthur, that is the man himself :-)

I could use him as an icon, but what about if he gets killed or something? I think I'm safer with the national flag :-))