Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Apologies

For posting this here, but I am in a quandry and know the answer will be had from this source :-)

I am using Jeffs templates for flags and have successfully scaled them and printed off an A4 page of them, only to realise that the Hosen sheep was facing backwards instead of forwards.

So, like a fool I deleted the file and ripped up the printed sheet. Now I can't remember how I got them to be 35mm square when printed out. I saw on somebody's blog and I was sure it was Jeffs, how to make them 25mm square by making them a certain number of pixels and I added some more pixels and got a flag the right size. However, after checking Jeffs blog for all flag postings and reading the comments too, I still can't find what I am looking for.

When I set my image editing programme to centimetres and put image size as 3.5 cm high and 7.2 cm wide it changes it automatically to 7200 x 3500 and I haven't got a clue what to do. Can anyone help me please?

Thanks

Frank

1 comment:

Bluebear Jeff said...

Frank,

No, it wasn't on my blog . . . and I don't know right now. And, I'm afraid that I can't figure it out at the moment (I'm still "zonked" on pain pills for my kidney stones -- my attention span is way too short to figure anything out right now).

I'd suggest just trying printing a few flag shapes in black-and-white until you get the size you want . . . you know, the good old "trial and error" method.


-- Jeff