Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Mini Charge Project and Music...





Today after church ,and after shopping, I continued to sort out my mini Charge Project. I have decided to re-organise my RSM/Minifig/HE figures to use for some small solo Charge games. This has meant rebasing singly as well as some painting and flag work.I will send the armies of Tradgardland against Saschen- Vindow. I am excited about this small ,yet fun attempt to have some accessible rules and scenarios on the table top. I will post militia photos soon. I have organised them with a combination of Charge organisation and my own ideas to best utilise the figures I already posses.Whilst doing this and the Family ironing I put on some old tapes- Foxtrot by Genesis which is the first tape I ever owned. It still stands up well especially Supper's Ready ! I also looked out my copy of Praetorious's music for Christmas Day - recorded in Roskilde Cathedral. Haunting and Jolly music for the Season - go on give it a go...

No comments: