Saturday, April 18, 2009

(OT) Your EvE Inhaber is Back Online

Gentlemen,

After almost three weeks off-line I now once again have a working computer. So if you have any "issues" which need my attention . . . or if you wish to join our group blog . . . please email me at . . . bluebear@uniserve.com

As for my health, I'm now well over my pneumonia and popped rib and my gout has subsided. It isn't gone, but the inflammation is much reduced.

Now let us get back to the Eighteenth Century.


-- Jeff (wearing his EvE Inhaber hat . . . a tricorn, of course)

6 comments:

Capt Bill said...

Three cheers! Welcome back...

Dal Gavan said...

Welcome back, Jeff.

Gallia said...

Congratulations Jeff!
Kind regards,
Bill

Fitz-Badger said...

Good to have you back, and even better that your health is much improved!

littlejohn said...

Hear Hear! Jeff I'm glad you are on the mend. We could not do it without you.

A J said...

Welcome back, Jeff. Good to hear your health is better too.