Monday, April 6, 2009

From a letter (deathbed?) written by Duke Peter of Sascen-Vindow to Karl Frederick of Tradgardland...

In spite of years of enmity betwixt our Duchies, and even in the light of my lamentable decisions of late regarding infernal engines,I implore you to take care of my beloved Duchy. I have amended my will in these past days to make it known that I desire above all else you to succeed me as Duke . For you to rule as Duke of Tradgardlad -Saschen-Vindow is my most earnest desire. My estranged Duchess must not,I repeat,must not get her hands upon this sacred soil...
In the event of my recovery I pledge eternal Concord and Harmony betwixt our Duchies that we might resist the Duchess and the Vile Stagonians...

3 comments:

abdul666 said...

Moving...

Then... Duke Peter dying, the Duchess in Stagonia: will Saschen-Vindow join Altberg, Ottomangarden, St Bruno, Schwartz Wald See, Skogsmork, Togaras (and Anthro-Paphburg, Leder-Hosen, Spielzeugland, Taunusheim and Zolms...) in the cemetery of Imagi-Nations? Hopefully not. And unique -and still relevant, e.g. the Duchess' background- is available only on the Saschen-Vindow 'official board'.

Frankfurter said...

Ah, and will this disrupt the unholy alliance of Gallia with Lewd Wig the Vile??
A

Der Alte Fritz said...

Expediency makes for strange bedfellows. Who would have thought that things would turn out like this?