Tuesday, March 31, 2009

(Off Topic) Jeff's Computer is Down

Gentlemen,

The problems I've been having with my computer are more severe than first thought. It now looks like the hard drive will have to be wiped clean and a new operating system installed.

I'm writing this from a friend's computer because mine can no longer connect to the Net. So for perhaps the next week or so I will be unable to address any "moderator" issues that might arise.

Furthermore this will delay my game with Stokes. And prevent the awful nastiness resulting from the Vile King's encounter with the Duchess from coming to light for a while . . . who knows what evil lurks in their hearts?

Sadly we will have to wait . . . because right now my job is to try to copy all of the files I need before my poor machine is wiped.


-- Jeff (as Owner-Moderator)

2 comments:

Fitz-Badger said...

I sympathize! My computer died twice recently. Both times it was totally dead and I was unable to retrieve any files. Luckily I have been backing up a lot of stuff on an external hard drive.

tradgardmastare said...

Hope you return to us soon..
Alan