Thursday, May 27, 2010

A proxy skirmish?

Gentlemen, would anyone be interested in fighting a proxy skirmish for me? A situation has arisen where light forces of Hetzenberg and Dunkeldorf-Pfühl have clashed during a raid far from the main battle front. In terms of numbers the forces concerned amount to no more than three companies, one of which is militia, and a representation of four gunboats. A bit of a clue, there!

It's a scenario that could have a sizable impact on the war - and certain characters featured in the Chronicles. The results will be written up and posted on my blog, and published later in the third volume of the Chronicles with a full acknowledgement for the player(s) concerned. First come, first served.

1 comment:

littlejohn said...

AJ,

I'd be interested. Is there a timeframe?...I'd need a week or so to get the gunboats made. I have the basics for four but they would need some work to get in to shape. it would be a nice incentive to get them done though.
You can email me with details:
ddugas@vt.edu
-Dave