Sunday, May 13, 2012

Post Rider - Bluebear Jeff Update

Greetings again my fellow imaginarians!

I come bearing good news of Jeff.

He has recovered much of his strength and when I visited him today (Sunday May 13) I met him standing in the hallway of the recovery ward, he had decided to take a walk and we met just around the corner from the elevators and his room.

We had a good 45 minute conversation, where I left him with all your good wishes (from the earlier posting) and did a short update with him about the blog.

Jeff thanks you all for your kind words and good feeling energies that were sent his way, keep sending them were his comments.

Lani, Ms Bluebear as some have called her, also had a message sent out today:

Jeff may get to come home on Tuesday ... everything is starting to work.

Thank you all so very very much for all that you have done and your thoughts and prayers there are no words to adequately express my gratitude.


Jeff was also willing to let me snap a photo and I share it here to round out the posting.

The Bluebear
 

17 comments:

Martin said...

Huzzah! That is very good news, indeed. Long Live The Bluebear!

Martin said...

Huzzah! That is very good news, indeed. Long Live The Bluebear!

A J said...

What the man said - the Bluebear is Back! =)

Michael Mathews said...

Oorah! Litharus will declare a day of celebration when he returns home.

NOMADIC OLD SCHOOL GAMER. said...

May Angels and our prayer aid your journey to good health

Jiminho said...

You are looking good, Bluebear, and defiant I have to say!

This is great news, keep up the good work. Good luck getting yourself on the road home.

tradgardmastare said...

Terrific news Bluebear Jeff! Keep up the good work of getting better.

Gallia said...

PRODIGIOUS GOOD NEWS!
Keep the prayers flowing everyone.
Respectfully,
Bill

Fitz-Badger said...

That's excellent news! He's looking as feisty as ever. (-: Those vile Stagonians better watch out!

abdul666 said...

Excellent news!

ColCampbell50 said...

Excellent news!! I'm glad that Jeff is back on his feet and on the way to recovery.

Jim

ColCampbell50 said...

Excellent news!! I'm glad that Jeff is back on his feet and on the way to recovery.

Jim

Dr Vesuvius said...

Huzzah!!!!

freecloud said...

Great News - I think there are quite a few more regiments to be painted in convalescence :)

MurdocK said...

Update just now I have an email note from Jeff, he has come home from hospital!

NOMADIC OLD SCHOOL GAMER. said...

Fantastic news, Jeff should recover faster at home.

El Grego said...

Excellent!