Thursday, August 26, 2010

What were the paper flags for...



Just finished an article at my painting blog with some photos on my second "souvenir" model ship customization trial... sorry it's not in English! Thanks to this, I've had a best opportunity to essay with some of my recently designed paper flags.

Besides, I've also profiled a special "Who is who" in my Imagi-Nation blog, what-if-catalonia.blogspot.com. The two first characters featured there are those I've believed most popular, Mireia Perelló and Marquis of Vilana. From now on, this new section can be accessed in whole through a top menu bar while, if desired, every particular character can be accessed through another menu at the right side bar.

Lluís

3 comments:

abdul666 said...

A beaufiful ship and a well-done conversion - compliments!

Frankfurter said...

One would need a fairly large table to really use it ... except for boarding actions ...
AArgh me mateys?
:)
A
(terribly envious griping here)

A J said...

A smart little vessel and no mistake! Well done!